Part Two - Randyford Park
Falkirk played their home matches at Randyford Park from 1878 until 1880. This was the ground of the East Stirlingshire Cricket Club during the summer months. On the map below, Grangemouth Road is the road coloured blue and the red spot is where the junction with Middlefield Road is currently located. The pitch would have therefore been situated approximately where Randyford Street meets Woodburn Street in Bog area of Falkirk. It was on this ground that Falkirk played their first competitive fixture - a Scottish Cup victory against Stirlingshire side Campsie Glen.